RSPCA WA Online Cruelty Report Form

NOTE: Online complaints are regularly checked however, in an emergency, please call 1300 CRUELTY (278 358)

RSPCA WA only has 11 inspectors to cover the whole state, which can limit our response to complaints in some instances. If an animal’s life is in danger, community members can also contact WA Police, who have the same powers to intervene under the Animal Welfare Act 2002.

Stray and nuisance animals, or noise complaints for barking dogs, are the responsibility of your local government.

Your details
Complaint Details
Condition of Animal
Location of Animal(s)
Animal’s Owner / Person(s) of Interest
Images / Videos

If you have any images or videos of the animals involved and/or the alleged cruelty offence being committed, please contact us ([email protected]) with your details so we can match them to your case.